Financial aid is available through the following organizations. Please check each website for due dates, qualifications, and additional information.
The application process for the following three scholarships is handled through the FACTS website each spring:
- Holy Family Scholarship – incoming Preschool thru 8th grade*.
- Augustine Education Foundation – incoming Kindergarten thru 8th grade
- Kamehameha Schools Kipona & Pauahi Keiki Program – Hawaiian ancestry
These four financial aid options are specific to preschool students, only, and applications are processed on their respective websites:
- Child Care Connection Hawaii – need-based aid
- Preschool Open Doors – need-based aid
- Child Care Aware of America – Military & DoD families
- USDA Child Care Subsidy – Federal Employees
Sibling Discount: first child is full price, additional children are 10% off.
New Family Referral Program: awards a referring family with a one-time $350 tuition credit for each new family who enrolls and completes the school year. The one time credit is applied in FACTS to the final tuition payment.
Other Scholarship Organizations: if your child is receiving from a source not listed please contact the Business Office at 808-423-9611, ext 340.
*The Holy Family Scholarship is awarded to enrolled students on a need basis. The average annual award is $1,000.
Updated 8/2/2022, subject to change.