HFCA Financial Aid Application
Get Started on Your Application:
Step 1 – Parent(s)/Guardian(s) must complete a TADS Financial Assessment.
Note: If you previously completed and submitted a TADS Financial Assessment for 2019-2020, all you'll need to do is login to your account and click the green bar "Add School or Scholarship". Scroll down and select Holy Family Catholic Academy. If you did not complete and submit previously, please continue to Step 2.
Step 2 – Pay a non-refundable $34 application fee.
Step 3 – Upload required documents to your TADS application:
- 2018 W2 Employer-Issued Statement
- 2017 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ
- 2017 W2 Employer-Issued Statement
- 2018 Food Stamps/Cash/TANF Benefits
- Custodial/Court Documents
- Verification of Non-Filing Form (Notary Not Required)
- 2018 Social Security/Disability Benefits
- 2018 Other Taxable/Non-Taxable Income