Tuition and Fees
|Grades K- 4||$8,750|
|Grades 5 - 6 - 7||$9,200|
Please read the Enrollment Contract “Terms & Agreement” carefully for additional information
FACTS Tuition Management (https://online.factsmgt.com/Signin/4BQLB)
Each family is required to establish a FACTS agreement regardless of payment plan selected. FACTS will assess a nominal one-time enrollment fee based on the payment plan that is selected. FACTS will collect all tuition and incidental charges. For Returning Families: your current FACTS agreement will be renewed as is in regards to payment plan and banking information. If you need to update the banking information, please contact FACTS once the new agreement has been finalized. Should you wish to change your payment plan, kindly contact the Business Office. All changes must be made in writing by June 1, 2020. NOTE: Families with an ELC and an Academy student(s), will need to establish two agreements.
Payment Plans & Term: Academy Tuition payments start in July 2021 and end in May 2022. There is a $200 surcharge for installment payments plans (semi-annual, monthly or bi-monthly). Surcharge will be added to tuition listed above.
Non-Refundable Comprehensive Fee - $350.00 (required) & ASC Supply Fee - $25.00 (if applicable).
Required at the time of enrollment and Is in addition to the base tuition listed above. These fees secure the student’s spot on the roster. These fees will be paid on TADS during the online enrollment.
- Sibling Discount: first child full tuition, 10% for each subsequent child thereafter Financial Aid – available through the following organizations. Please contact them directly for information & due dates.
- Augustine Education Foundation (www.augustineeducation.org) - incoming Kindergarten thru 8th grade
- Kamehameha Schools Kipona Program (www.ksbe.edu/finaid) – please check website for entry points
- Holy Family Scholarship (https://secure.tads.com) – incoming Kindergarten thru 8th grade
Other Fees That May Apply:
- After School Care (ASC) - $1500/year. The fee applies regardless of the amount of days used during the month. Like tuition, monthly payments of $150 will be collected through FACTS Tuition Management on the same date(s) as the tuition. ASC is on a limited enrollment. ASC is open till 5:30pm. To reserve a spot, a $25.00 ASC Supply Fee will be collected along with the non-refundable comprehensive fee. Late pick up fees apply.
- Before School Care (BSC) - $3.50/day or $35/month. Before School Care is available from 6:00am – 7:00am. BSC is a “drop in” service and the monthly charge is based on usage.
- Fundraiser Fee - $300 per family. The Academy and ELC have a mandatory fundraiser fee for the year.
- Sports Team Participation- $80.00 per team (Grades 4th – 8th). Once the athlete has made a specific team, a notice will go home informing parents of the charge. Students are required to have on file a complete physical (Form 14) and a Catholic School League Sports Waiver before he/she will be allowed to try out. It is recommended that the student complete this requirement before the first day of school.
- *8th grade only - costs for class shirt, activity & graduation expenses, and class outer island trip will be assessed to the student as they occur.
6/15/2020 Subject to change